Friday, June 4, 2010

Political ad campaigns.

So, since I am packing up to move, I am spending more time in the living room with the TV, and I got the "pleasure" of seeing a mudslinging advertisement against the Ohio Governor Ted Strickland. It was maybe a pro Kasich ad... but it was just an attack.

"well he lost 400,000 ohio jobs on his watch" "he is worried, thats why hes attacking"



This is the WORST ad ever. The worst attack ad I've ever seen... why would he be worried? Because he cant talk up his own accomplishments? I'm sorry, Kasich was involved with Lehmen Brothers. Strickland didn't do anything to curb job loss... do we have any other choices for governor of ohio?

No?

well fuck...

So, we have a greedy incompetent fool(R-John Kasich), and someone who doesn't know how to handle things when the chips are down, so they just go all in on jack two offsuited (D-Ted Strickland).

Someone else please step up for Ohio, I mean... people DO live here, we are more than a water table for Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment